Gamer rating: Anywhere!
Prep-time: about 15 minutes, plus a few hours of soaking time
What could be better than bacon? How about yummy goodness wrapped in bacon? Yum! These are bite-sized, easy to eat treats, but be very careful when they come out of the microwave because they will be VERY hot!
- strips of bacon
- 1 can water chestnuts, packed in water
- Worcestershire sauce
- Drain chestnuts well. Place in bowl.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce over chestnuts until covered. Cover with lid, tinfoil, what ever. Soak in fridge at least an hour. Longer if you can manage to wait. Overnight is best.
- Take 2-3 slices of soaked chestnuts, wrap in slice of bacon, skewer with toothpick. Repeat as desired.
- Place bites on a couple paper towels. Place on plate. Microwave on high for 4 min. Check bacon. If not done, do another min. Repeat until bacon is done.
- WAIT, very hot treats! After they cool a minute, savor.
Requires a microwave.
Thanks to Boomsplat of Khadgar for the recipe!